Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th


So my morning of Friday the 13th started with me waking up to do my 1 hour trainer ride as per the schedule. Thirty minutes into it, things seemed to be getting too easy. "Maybe I'm just peddling harder because I'm really motivated by these folks on The Biggest Loser episode I'm watching on the DVR." No it's a little too easy. Get off the bike and I have a flat on my rear tire.

HOW THE HECK DO YOU GET A FLAT ON A TRAINER. THIS SUCKS!!!!

It's 7:30am already, so guess what I'll be doing this evening? The other half of my workout from this morning!!!!!


Workout Log

Tuesday, Feb 10
Weights with Hawaiian Christine
60 minutes of hill running - even in the rain. We just didn't go to the top deck of the parking garage!

Wednesday, Feb 11
1 hour swim at Lifetime
1 hour yoga followed by Andy's Bra Bash and the purchase of 2 new sports bras!

Thursday, Feb 12
1 hour ride on bike trainer
1 hour run (Did a bonus 15 minutes. I thought the schedule said 1 hour and it was really 45 minutes. Does that make up for the 30 minutes of bike riding I still have to do today?)

1 comment:

June said...

Well...better a flat on the trainer than on the road! Easier to fix!