Monday, January 26, 2009

I Will Survive


Well it's finally here. Training plan for IM Canada has started and I'm loving it. After recovering from a week of flu or some other unidentified virus, I finally get started on Coach Sam's training plan for Canadian Debbie and I.

I've finished Week One and I feel like a Donna Summer song--I Will Survive! Been setting the alarm clock earlier and even waking up before it goes off. I'm sure this will get old long before August 30th, but right now my life finally feels like it's in order again.

Some might call it a sickness, but I love it!

Workout Log

Sunday, Jan 25
Bike trainer ride 60 minutes

Monday, Jan 26
Bike trainer ride 60 minutes

Tuesday, Jan 27
Weights with Hawaiian Christine

Wednesday, Jan 28
SICK

Thursday, Jan 29
SICK

Friday, Jan 30
SICK

Saturday, Jan 31
1 hour run around Town Lake in Austin

Sunday, Feb 1
Bike trainder ride 2 hours

Monday, Feb 2
Swam 30 minutes
Bike trainer ride 45 minutes

Tuesday, Feb 3
Weights with Hawaiian Christine
45 minute Hill Run

Wednesday, Feb 4
1 hour swim at Lifetime
Yoga class

Thursday, Feb 5
45 minute ride on trainer
45 minute run

Friday, Feb 6
45 minute ride on trainer

Saturday, Feb 7
1 hour run

Sunday, Feb 8
2.5 hour ride/30 minute run

Monday, Feb 9
45 minute ride on trainer

3 comments:

ss_luna said...

holy smokes! great job! 7 days down, 200 to go :)

June said...

Your coach is a slave driver....

sassy stephanie said...

See all of those "on trainer" entries? THAT is why I could nevah do it. Oh yeah, and I would drown before even hitting the bike!