Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow in the Land of Sugar

So I'm on a week of vacation being a Lady of Leisure in Sweetie's home town while he works. It's unusually warm here for December and has rained for the last 2 days. Sweetie and I go to see Australia on Wednesday evening and Mr Smarty Pants calls during the movie. It's unusual for him to call so I step out of the movie.

It's SNOWING in Sugar Land, Texas. No REALLY!!! It's 70 degrees in Raleigh and it's freakin snowing in Sugar Land while I'm not there!!!!!! What's up with that?





Workout Log

Thursday, Dec 4
Weights with Christine (and I was sore until Monday!)
5 mile Christmas Lights run in Sugar Land followed by Vineyard on the Square

Friday, Dec 5
Weights with Christine

Saturday, Dec 6
10 miles with Coach Bob (my original running mentor) and Alia. Had a great time catching up with Coach Bob. It's been a long time since I've run with him!

Sunday, Dec 7
Rest Day

Monday, Dec 8
1800m swim in Raleigh. Timed a 400, 300, 200 and 100. Did all in sub 2:00 (ranged from 1:45 to 1:53)/hundred. This is a big improvement since the last time I timed myself. Yay for me!

Tuesday, Dec 9
6 mile run in Sweetie's neighborhood

Wednesday, Dec 10
Rest Day (went shopping...isn't that exercies?)

Thursday, Dec 11
3.2 mile fast run in Sweetie's neighborhood in the rain!

2 comments:

sassy stephanie said...

SP looks so cute in this pic!

We even got flurries during the DAY!

June said...

Sorry you missed it...we had flurries during the day then it really started coming down later towards the evening.