Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Construction Project


After 12 years of living with old fashioned white laminate counter tops and what seems like 6 months of trying to pick out granite, construction finally started in the kitchen project. Granite is installed, lights are mostly there, but somehow I don't have a faucet! Oh well, guess that means dinner out. (Like I need an excuse!)

I'll post the "after pix when it's all done. It may be a while cuz I still gotta pick out the backsplash!

Workout Log

Saturday
Rest Day

Sunday
Computrainer 65 min

Monday
Computrainer lesson with Coach Sam so did more listening than exercising

Tuesday
NOTHING - one day biz trip to Tulsa

Wednesday
Yoga

3 comments:

June said...

I sense a reason for a party...to test out the new granite... :)

TessyTris said...

Trying to do something for New Years Eve since Sweetie will be in town. You will definately be invited!

sassy stephanie said...

Yay! I can't wait to see how you like everything, ya know, with ALL of that cooking you do! ha ha!