Monday, October 6, 2008

Granite and Panties?


My house is 12 years old. It's time for some updates. I'm starting in the kitchen - upgraded the light fixtures and now replacing laminate counter tops with granite. Now most women would relish the idea of picking out a new kitchen, but in case you didn't notice in my "About Me", cooking and decorating are definately NOT in the list of things I like to do. I'm much better at take-out and eating.

Tomorrow I go to the granite warehouse to pick out the slabs of granite. Now I'm usually pretty calm and collected about things, but this has me very stressed out. This will be trip#4 and every time it gets more confusing and over-whelming. I thought I had it down to 3 colors and hated all of them once they pulled them out so I could look at them. So now I'm back to square one, but I'm not leaving there tomorrow until I have selected something. ARGGGGHHHH!!!!!!
As Jannelle told me tonight, "put on your big girl panties and just do it!"

3 comments:

sassy stephanie said...

No no no..she didn't mean granny panties.

TessyTris said...

But Steph I picked that picture just for you!

June said...

I'll Go!!!! I love picking out kitchen counters and stuff!!!