Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Battle of the Scale

Why does the scale go down at the most inopportune times? Here I've been watching what I eat and exercising very regularly (see log below) and the SCALE HAS NOT BUDGED!!!!! The only weight I've lost since August has been from the surgical removal of tissue from a certain site. And that was only two pounds.

So now we approach the Thanksgiving holiday. Time for o'caroling and o'gourging. I've already told myself, "OK Self. You can eat what you want during the holiday. You've been good and the scale hasn't moved so go ahead and have fun."

Well wouldn't you know....I get on the scale this morning, the day before the start of Gorge Fest and the scale has finally budged!!!. So now what am I to do? If I eat what I want I'll be back to square one and very frustrated. If I watch what I eat and gain back the couple of pounds I'll be REALLY FRUSTRATED.

Oh the problems of being a girl.....

Workout Log

Monday
Cycled on Trainer for 1 hour (and watched my fave show Lipstick Jungle)

Tuesday
Gruelly hour of weights with my trainer, Hawaiian Girl, at the gym in the a.m.
52 minutes of running hills in the evening

1 comment:

June said...

Eat away...you have earned it and it is the last chance before Ironman Canada training! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!