Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy News All Around



Well it was quite a weekend for some of my "younger" friends.

Zeenie and Wes got married. It was a beautiful wedding! Only the second "Houston" wedding I've been to. Bride was absolutely beautiful. Groom was quite handsome. Food was DELISS!!! Good thing I watched my calories at lunch time!

While the wedding was going on, fellow TriPsy member and swim coach extroidinaire, Markell, finished the Florida Ironman in a time of 12:28:08! Wow - I can't even imagine that. Of course Markell is young enough to be my daughter ;-) Congrats to Markell.

Augie, Shannon, Michelle, Chad, Sandy, Coach Bob, Trevor, Cory G and Darwin are now officially committed....Ironman Florida 2009. Although my race will be a few months ahead of them, it will be nice to have a larger crowd doing long distance training over the summer.

1 comment:

June said...

Zeenie looked beautiful! That's a lot of people going to Florida!