Saturday, November 1, 2008

Splish Splash





So I did my longest post-surgery run this morning. Honestly I wasn't sure I could do it and it wasn't my fastest. But I ran 11 miles at 10:50 pace and I'm happy. It started out much faster due to pacing with Canadian Debbie. But at about mile 5.5, nature called. So I peeled off and thankfully St Laurence church was open before 7:00am this morning and had a bathroom. I ran the next 4 miles by myself and I'm sure that's where the pace slowed. At about 9.5 I ran into Canadian Debbie, Alia and Sam. (They did 11.5 so sinced I cut off the Plantation Colony loop, I was now up with them.) Ran the last 1.5 miles with them. at 10 min pace. Made my goal for the day. Hoo-Yah!

Now for the real topic of the day. Yesterday, I received my order from Splish. If you don't know them, they make the cutest swimsuits. They even make custom suits. So Patty and I partnered to have them make TriPsyclone team suits. OMG, they are the cutest. I also splurged and ordered a custom Christmas suit. Nothing like getting into the holidays. Hey, based on the decorations at the malls, I can start wearing my Christmas swimsuit now. OK - I'll wait until after Thanksgiving. It's just the bomb. Everyone at the pool is going to be sooooooo jealous!!!

4 comments:

sassy stephanie said...

How very cool!

June said...

Ummm....I want a tripsy suit.... Way cute!!!

Augie said...

are the ornaments strategically placed?

ss_luna said...

I love the suits, I hate swimming but seeing those makes me want to do some swim laps!